To gather people to the Lord Jesus Christ to worship God as a community of believers, ministering to the total man (spirit, soul, and body); to make disciples; to encourage relationship building (God, family, community); to equip believers for service (ministry, community, etc.), in order to continue the ministry of Jesus Christ.
- To gather people together as a community of believers
- To minister to the whole man (spirit, soul, and body)
- To make disciples
- To encourage relationship building
- To equip the saints to serve
- Evangelistic teams ("G.O. Fresh Start" = Gather Others, Fresh Start) will go out and connect with the community block by block.
- Ministry teams will minister to the whole man, geared toward a specific need.
- We will have Quick Start Class (for converts), New Members' Class, Discipleship Training, and "Jumpstart Class"
- We will encourage relationship building through R.O.A.R. ("Reconnecting Our Amazing Relationships").
- We will train and place saints according to their gifting.